Hand-reloading requires repetitive grasping of cases. Small diameter cases are particularly difficult to hold. The issue is compounded by lubricants requiring more grip force. Add arthritis to the equation and the results are hands down a pain-in-the-brass!
Stop that pain-in-the-brass with our new Case Holder. Secure a wide range of cases for primer pocket work (head-facing) and, for most rimless cases, case mouth work (neck-facing). This tool accepts hundreds of cartridges thanks to a wide range of collets. The Case Holder design allows for reduced hand tightening to engage the collet. The protrusion* of casing can be set by an internal adjustable backstop.
*Cases shorter than 1.5” do not contact Backstop.
- Collets sold separately. Not compatible with CheyTac and BMG cases.
- Store collets in a Collet Block, sold separately
- Install appropriate collet by removing locking Cap
- Adjust Backstop with flat head screwdriver to set case protrusion*
*Cases shorter than 1.5” do not contact backstop
Instructions for Use
- Install cartridge into collet, twist locking Cap to secure cartridge
- Perform operation(s) as normal (except without hand fatigue)
- Twist Locking Cap to remove the case and repeat
- Lightly oil collets for enhanced corrosion protection
- Periodically lube threads for smooth operation
- Coming Soon: Backstop for short-cases and a storage Case
Case Holder Overview Video:
Kim Giles (verified owner) –
I am so happy that y’all came out with this case holder. I had a bike wreck a few years back and my hands get fatigued really fast so case prep has been an issue. As soon as it came in I quickly did ten cases and no fatigue usually I am hurting after six cases.
Thank you so much! The quality of workmanship is impeccable as always y’all knocked it out of the park.
Dave @ K&M –
We’re so glad it’s working for you! Thanks for the kind words.
George Makra (verified owner) –
Good stuff as usual K&M products are top of the line. As a kid I would have scoffed at the idea of this since I had gorilla hands back then . I can attest to the fact that time equalizes everyone. The case holder is well thought out and well executed.
Dave @ K&M –
Thanks for the review George. I’m glad we can meet a need! Yes, growing older is not for the faint of heart!
m_nickles (verified owner) –
Case holders are fantastic. They make primer pocket case prep with the smaller cases comfortable. No more cramped hands and fingers. Collets are available for just about any case you’re working with. Quality is everything you expect from k&m.
Dave @ K&M –
Thanks for the review Mr. Nickles!