- Terms inconsistent with those stated herein which may appear on Buyer’s formal order will not be binding on K&M Shooting and K&M Shooting’s terms shall conclusively be the terms between the parties.
- K&M Shooting grants to buyer a non-transferable, royalty-free, non-exclusive world-wide right and license under any patent which K&M Shooting now owns or later acquires to use the purchased goods and to make or have made normal and necessary repairs thereto. All other rights, including the right to reproduce the purchased goods are expressly reserved.
- All right, title and interest in KMShooting.com and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of K&M Shooting, except as otherwise stated. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on KMShooting.com (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the trademarks of K&M Shooting or their respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these Trademarks. You are prohibited from using the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of K&M Shooting or such third party, which may own the Trademarks.
- Past due amounts are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month.
All orders are processed within one to five business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from the carrier (such as UPS or Stamps.com for USPS) which will include a tracking number you can use to check status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
All returns must be received within 30 days of delivery with pre-approval and are subject to a restocking fee of $5.00 or 10%, whichever is greater.
Merchandise* must be in new, unused condition and in original packaging. Send the merchandise prepaid and include a copy of the original invoice.
After successful inspection, refunds will be credited in the same form as the original payment method. Refunds apply to merchandise only (excludes shipping).
*Excludes items acknowledged as non-returnable.
- Distributor terms and conditions:
Upon receipt of a purchase order, K&M Shooting will issue an invoice to the buyer for the amount due. All payments are due net 30 days from the date the invoice is issued. Past due amounts are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.